Using templates to send transactions is a great way to save time and increase efficiency. Once those templates are set up, you can also enable the system to match existing templates to documents uploaded by signers or team members.
🎯Primary Audience: Proof for Business
Need to Know
Template matching can be used to match existing templates to documents uploaded via the website, API, and EasyLinks. You can upload files separately or in a single PDF file, and the system will attempt to match to existing templates.
If you'd like to use a template in another account or organization, such as a parent or child organization, you can Import and Export Document Templates.
Steps to Enable Template Matching
- Log in to your Proof account.
- Click ⚙️ Settings from the navigation panel on the left:
- If you don't see the panel, click the caret to expand it.
- Select Transaction Settings from the Settings menu.
- Click to open the Template settings tab (third tab on the Transaction settings page).
- Check the box next to Automatic Matching.
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
CONFIDENTIAL. © 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. (dba Proof.com)