Steps for notaries to access all related articles in our Help Center.
Some articles are visible to everyone, so you'll always be able to see some articles (like this one!), even if you are not signed in. However, most notary articles require you to be signed in to our Help Center.
Unless you previously changed your Help Center password, use the same credentials you use to log in to Proof.com.
Related: Understanding the Help Center: Notaries.
Check the Help Center home page to see if you are signed in:
- The Sign-in link appears at the top right when you are not signed in. To sign in, click the Sign in link in the upper right corner of the Help Center home page and log in using the same email and password you used to sign up for Proof.
- When you are signed in, your name appears at the top right.
Create a Password
If this is your first time signing in to the Help Center and you do not already have a password, click Sign in from the upper right corner of the Help Center home page and follow the steps below to set a password. Use the same email you used to sign up with Proof.
If Get a password is greyed out (not clickable), click here for additional instructions.
- Click Continue to accept cookies.
- Type your email address, then select Submit to reset your password.
- Check your email for instructions on resetting your password.
- Select the link to set a new password.
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat or email us at email@example.com!
© 2023-2024 Notarize, Inc. (dba Proof.com) All Rights Reserved.