Need to Know
When a Proof account is created, credentials automatically sync to the Help Center but there is a delay. Typically, this process takes at least 24 hours after a notary profile is approved and/or a user is added to an organization's Proof account. (Signer accounts do not automatically sync unless certain criteria are met, such as repeated use of the platform.)
Part 1 - Starting point
Start from https://support.proof.com/hc/en-us:
- Click Sign in from the upper right corner:
- If your name appears here, you are already signed in and can view all articles.
- Did your email and password auto-fill?
Part 2 - Not new to Proof
Try using your Proof credentials to log in to the Help Center. Did this work?
- Yes: Great! Go to Part 4
- No: Have you registered for the Help Center previously?
Part 3 - Forgot password process
Check for a new email from email@example.com
- Click Create a password (middle of the email)
- Create a password for the Proof Help Center:
- Follow the requirements that appear on the screen
- This is not a password for Proof.com
- Continue to Part 4
Part 4 - You're all set!
Hopefully, you landed on the home page of the Proof Help Center with your name appearing in the upper right corner. 😃
- Now you can navigate to the NOTARIES category to view these articles.
- Save your password for next time!
- If you still have questions, click the blue chat icon in the lower right corner of any article - this is the fastest way to reach Support! 💬
Nice to Know
If Get a password is greyed out (not clickable), click here for additional instructions.
- Click Continue to accept cookies.
- Type your email address, then select Submit to reset your password
© 2023-2024 Notarize, Inc. (dba Proof.com) All Rights Reserved.