IAL2-Compliant Identity Verification is a method of confirming a person's identity that is compliant with NIST IAL2 identity proofing, the highest level of remote identity verification.
Businesses, Title Agents, and Lenders can choose IAL2-Compliant Identity Verification as one of three options when creating a Proof transaction. This option includes:
- Credential Analysis of a Primary ID
- Selfie Comparison
- Multi-Factor Authentication via SMS text message
Anyone can access most of the articles linked below. However, only notaries and business/real estate customers can access notary articles. Review Access Help Center Articles as a Notary for assistance.
- Businesses: Proof Transactions in the Business Portal
- Title Agents: Proof Transactions in the Title Portal
- Lenders: Proof Transactions in the Lender Portal
- Features & Functionality: Proof Transactions
- Features & Functionality: Selfie Comparison
- Users (Signers):
© 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. (dba Proof.com) All Rights Reserved.