If you're the owner or admin of your title account, you can view identity data for your signers when the transaction is initiated as an online notarization or an IAL2-compliant Proof transaction. Viewing this information allows you to better monitor transactions with the potential to catch fraud.
🎯Primary Audience: Title Agents
Access the Identity Tab
Log in to your Proof account to complete the steps below.
- Click Send & manage from the navigation panel on the left:
- If you don't see the panel, click the caret to expand it.
- Select Created by me from the Send & manage menu to view your own transactions or remain on the All transactions default:
- Review Search for a Transaction for instructions on searching and filtering transactions.
- Click on the transaction to open the Transaction Details window.
- Click IDENTITY at the top of the window to display that tab.
Use the Identity Tab
The Identity tab includes the following for each attempt by every signer:
- Credential viewer to see:
- Image of ID
- Image of selfie
We're here to help! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to your Proof team with any questions about Proof Real Estate solutions.
To contact Support, click the Chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat with us, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
CONFIDENTIAL. © 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. (dba Proof.com)