If you're the owner or admin of your lender account, you can view identity data for your signers when the transaction is initiated as an online notarization or an IAL2-compliant Proof transaction. Viewing this information allows you to better monitor transactions with the potential to catch fraud.
🎯Primary Audience: Mortgage Lenders
Access the Identity Tab
Log in to your Proof account to complete the steps below.
- Click Send & manage from the navigation panel on the left:
- If you don't see the panel, click the caret to expand it.
- Select Created by me from the Send & manage menu to view your own transactions or remain on the All transactions default:
- Review Search for a Transaction for instructions on searching and filtering transactions.
- Click on the transaction to open the Transaction Details window.
- Click IDENTITY at the top of the window to display that tab.
Use the Identity Tab
The Identity tab includes the following for each attempt by every signer:
- Credential viewer to see:
- Image of ID
- Image of selfie
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat, email us at email@example.com!
© 2023-2024 Notarize, Inc. (dba Proof.com) All Rights Reserved.