Learn how to use the Force Complete tool in the Transaction Details window.
🎯Primary Audience: Proof for Business
Need to Know
- It will be logged in the transaction Activity Log.
- Any associated eNotes will be finalized in their current state.
- Documents completed using Force Complete will display a “rejected” status.
Log in to your Proof account to complete the steps below.
- Click Send & manage from the navigation panel on the left:
- If you don't see the panel, click the caret to expand it.
- Select Created by me from the Send & manage menu to view your own transactions or remain on the All transactions default.
- Filter the transactions by clicking the Statuses dropdown:
- Review Search for a Transaction for instructions on searching and filtering transactions.
- Click on the transaction to open the Transaction Details window.
- Click at the bottom of any tab in the Transaction Details window.
- Review the warnings, type your reasoning and click again.
After Force Complete
A confirmation appears if the force-complete was successful and:
- The transaction status updates as follows:
- Notarizations: Complete with rejections
- eSign and Proof transactions: Complete
- The signer's status updates to "Complete"
- The success or failure is logged in the Activity Log
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat, email us at email@example.com!
CONFIDENTIAL. © 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. (dba Proof.com)