Learn how to use the Force Complete tool in the Transaction Details window.
🎯Primary Audience: Title Agents
- Click Send & manage from the navigation panel on the left:
- If you don't see the panel, click the caret to expand it.
- Select Created by me from the Send & manage menu to view your own transactions or remain on the All transactions default.
- Filter the transactions by clicking the Statuses dropdown:
- Review Search for a Transaction for instructions on searching and filtering transactions.
- Click on the transaction to open the Transaction Details window.
- Click at the bottom of any tab in the Transaction Details window.
- Review the warnings, type your reasoning and click again.
After Force Complete
A confirmation appears if the force-complete was successful and:
- The transaction status updates as follows:
- Notarizations: Complete with rejections
- eSign and Proof transactions: Complete
- The signer's status updates to "Complete"
- The success or failure is logged in the Activity Log
We're here to help! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to your Proof team with any questions about Proof Real Estate solutions.
To contact Support, click the Chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat with us, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
CONFIDENTIAL. © 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. (dba Proof.com)