On November 1, 2023, Proof will increase the price of eSign and Proof transactions for some customers. Impacted customers have been notified about this change. Customers who created an account after October 1, 2023, will see these pricing changes go into effect on December 1, 2023.
- An eSign transaction will have a new price of $4 per transaction.
- A Proof transaction will increase from its introductory price at launch of $4.50 to a list price of $9 per transaction.
- The price of an online notarization remains the same.
For nearly a decade, we’ve worked to build a platform that adds trust to your most important transactions. We’ve released several new features and enhancements in the last few months to offer workflow flexibility and a simpler user experience. This includes:
- A reimagined Information Architecture designed to make our product more intuitive.
- Expanded transaction flexibility with solutions like Signing Order and Conditional Fields.
- Launching Proof and the Proof transaction type, an eSign product that uses NIST IAL2 compliant identity verification standards – the national benchmark for securing sensitive transactions online.
- Enhanced Signer Identification that gives your business greater insight into the identity of its customers.
- Supporting Proof transactions with the first on-demand trusted referee network, which connects signers with trained identity agents when trust is at risk.
These pricing changes will allow us to further invest in the security and functionality of our platform so we can support your business in new and exciting ways.
Today, customers eligible for invoices receive one of two types of invoices:
- Transactional invoicing: Issues an invoice for the cost of each transaction
- Batch invoicing: Issues an aggregate invoice for the cost of transactions across a billing cycle
Due to the new charge for eSign transactions, customers on transactional invoicing plans will begin receiving an invoice for each eSign transaction starting November 1, 2023.
If you want to switch your invoicing method, please contact our finance team at email@example.com.
Creating more than 500 transactions per month?
Customers who complete more than 500 transactions per month of eSign, Proof, and/or online notarizations should contact the Proof Sales team to discuss pricing options that make sense for your higher usage.
© 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. (dba Proof.com) All Rights Reserved.