Guest Checkout allows users to complete transactions without creating a password.
Signers can bypass the creation of a password by selecting Continue as Guest when using Proof to complete one of the following transactions for the first time:
Users must create a password when returning to the platform unless a different email address is used. This includes:
- Accessing completed documents from the original transaction
- Initiating a new retail transaction (unless a different email address is used)
- Completing a transaction initiated by a business (unless a different email address is used)
Retail transactions are initiated by a consumer/signer on Notarize.com or the Notarize App.
- Only notarizations can be completed using Guest Checkout for signer-initiated transactions.
- eSignatures can only be created by a signer from their dashboard after they create an account.
Business EasyLink transactions
These transactions are created on Proof.com by a business and shared with the signer via EasyLink:
- eSignatures and Notarizations can be completed using Guest Checkout when initiated by a business.
© 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. (dba Proof.com) All Rights Reserved.