Supplemental documents are used to provide additional information to recipients. These documents are not required to be signed during the Proof meeting but are requested by the *sender to accompany the Proof package.
Proof's Supplemental Document Upload allows notaries to prompt signers to upload any additional documents required by the organization that created the transaction. Examples:
- A financial institution may require a certificate of death to accompany a notarization they initiated for the beneficiary of their deceased client.
- A receipt proving the purchase may be required to settle a consumer dispute.
Supplemental documents are included at the end of the completed package, appearing for recipients after the notarized documents.
*Sender = The organization that creates the transaction. Typically, the signer is a customer of the sender.
- Notaries: Document Upload During Meeting—Notary Guides the Signer
- Business: Supplemental Document Upload In-Meeting | Business
- Real Estate: Supplemental Document Upload In-Meeting | Real Estate
- Users/Signers: Upload a Document During a Meeting
© 2023-2024 Notarize, Inc. (dba Proof.com) All Rights Reserved.