Add Notary Instructions from your Account Settings to automatically and universally share information with the notaries who will handle your transactions.
Notary Instructions creates an action item for all notaries on all of your transactions, prompting them to review your note before beginning the signing process.
Notary Instructions can be added for a variety of reasons, including:
- Specific instructions to the notary for how to handle a document.
- General reminders for the notary's interaction with the signer.
- Contact information for the notary can be used if questions arise during the notarization meeting.
- Business: Notary Instructions for All Transactions | Business
- Real Estate: Supplemental Document Upload In-Meeting | Real Estate
- Notaries: Coming soon!
© 2023-2024 Notarize, Inc. (dba Proof.com) All Rights Reserved.