Learn how to view transactions created by you and your team.
My Closings Menu
Log in to your Proof account to complete the steps below.
- Click My closings from the navigation panel on the left:
- If you don't see the panel, click the caret to expand it.
- All transactions is the default view which displays every transaction created by your company.
- Click any of the following options to refine your view using the My closings menu:
- Created by me: Only the transactions you personally created.
- Drafts: Saved but not sent.
- In progress: Your client is currently making their way through the Proof platform. They are on their way to being connected with a notary (if they are not already)!
- Identity issue: Your client could not pass KBA or is experiencing another identity-related issue.
- Action needed: Your attention is required on the transaction.
- Archived: Archived transactions.
You can filter transactions by:
Read Real Estate Transaction Statuses for more information about what each transaction status means.
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat or email us at email@example.com!
CONFIDENTIAL. © 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. (dba Proof.com)