- Assign one of your In-house Notaries (IHN): You can choose a specific notary for each closing or leave it open to any notary on your team.
- Use the Notarize Network: On-demand notaries (ODN) will handle the call.
Select Overflow: Your IHN handles the closing if available. If no IHNs are available, the closing goes to the ODN queue:
- If you have Overflow turned on, this happens automatically, as described in the Overflow articles. Overflow is not set at the transaction level.
🎯Primary Audience: Title Agents & Lenders
Assign an In-House Notary
Select Internal Notary when asked who will be conducting the meeting:
- Choose a Notary from your team from the dropdown or select Unassigned to allow any available member of your team to pick up the transaction.
Have Proof Handle the Closing
If you'd prefer to use the ODN network, select Notarize when asked who will be conducting the meeting. You'll see Notarize can handle this meeting.
Photo of Closing Schedule with Notarize Section Highlighted
- This transaction is automatically routed to the Notarize Network with an average wait time of 2-5 minutes.
With Overflow turned on, you can select an internal notary on the transaction but allow it to default to notaries in the ODN network if your In-house Notary internal does not pick up the call within a designated threshold.
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
CONFIDENTIAL. © 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. (dba Proof.com)