If you need a Spanish-speaking notary, this article explains how to add Spanish to your Firefox browser setting for you to be correctly routed.
🎯Primary Audience: Signers
How to Add your Language
- Click the menu button 3 lines in the top right corner of your Firefox browser.
- Click Preferences.
- Scroll down in the General tab to Language and Appearance.
- Click the Language dropdown and select Search for more languages.
- Click Select a language to add.
- Select Spanish and click Add.
- Click OK.
- Restart your browser to see the language updated in your interface.
Refresh your browser and start the meeting.
The prompt below appears once you start their meeting again. To connect with a Spanish-speaking notary, click Yes, I want a Spanish-speaking notary.
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat or email us at email@example.com!
© 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. All Rights Reserved. (dba Proof.com)