Documents added to the eFolder will pull to Notarize with Proof as long as they meet the requirements outlined in How to Order Closing Documents in Encompass.
- Notarize with Proof pulls the latest versions of "Closing Document" type documents; some name-based filtering may occur:
- Notarize with Proof pulls if a PDF attachment is present (select View in Original format to confirm).
- Notarize with Proof records the date and time of the pull.
- Documents are imported and processed on the Proof platform via our document splitting and tagging engine.
- The closer on file will receive an email with the processing results (success or failure). The closer can view the documents on the draft transaction in Notarize with Proof created from the initial 'Place Order'.
Update order: Notarize with Proof pulls all "closing document" documents newer than the last pull date-time; name-based filtering will NOT occur.
- Proof records the date and time of this pull.
- See Update Orders from Encompass for more information.
- Proof reprocesses the documents and replaces older documents in transactions in Notarize with Proof with newer versions if any. If any old documents remain in the eFolder and are not replaced with newer versions, they will be re-pulled.
3 Nuances to Proof pulling documents from Encompass
Notarize with Proof will look at all documents/folders in the eFolder in Encompass, which have ‘Closing Document’ type. There could be multiple *different* documents of this type, or multiple same documents (i.e. if they were ordered a few times). We will only look at the latest document of the same name.
For example, if there were 2 ‘Closing Documents’, we would only look at the latest version. If there was another ‘Additional Closing Document X’ or ‘Closing Document type’, we will also look into it, the latest version only.
- Proof will look inside the latest ‘Closing Documents’ document and look for a PDF attachment. If there is one, with a current version and the original format, we will pull that PDF version only.
- Pertaining to step 1 above, we additionally keep track of the date and time when we performed the last pull (i.e., when the order was placed or updated the last time). We will ignore all documents which are older than the last pull time (i.e., if you repeatedly select Update Order without reordering documents in between, no Closing documents will be pulled to avoid duplication and unnecessary processing).
See Update Orders in Encompass for more details about how your documents will be affected when re-ordering documents and updating orders from Encompass!
© 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. (dba Proof.com) All Rights Reserved.