Orders placed in Encompass translate to transactions created in Notarize with Proof. When you place an order from Encompass, Notarize with Proof pulls in contact information, such as Signers, Title agents, and Escrow officers, from the File contacts in Encompass (located under Tools > File Contacts). The information located here will pull to the draft transaction created in Notarize with Proof.
To adjust how the File Contacts in Encompass map to Notarize with Proof, follow the instructions below.
- Click Settings from the menu on the left.
- If you don't see the menu, click the arrow towards the upper left corner to expand it.
- Click Integrations from the menu on the left.
- Select Contacts on the Encompass page.
- Use the toggles in the columns on the right to adjust the settings as desired.
You also have options to set contacts to be Visible to Signer, have Access to Documents, and Skip if Incomplete by default.
- Visible to Signer: The contact will be visible to the signer on the transaction.
- Access to Documents: The contact will have access to the documents. This is important for Title/Settlement agents (whoever will be completing the closing). The contact will need access to documents to print e-sign/wet-sign documents.
- Skip if Incomplete: Relates to the integration. If a contact's information is not filled out, we will skip it and not add the contact to the transaction.
These settings will translate how the contact is listed on the transaction in Notarize with Proof.
Unsupported Closing Entities Encompass Error
Note: Notarize with Proof requires an email address to consume contacts on the loan, so any contacts added via the Vesting Form in Encompass will need to have an email address added under Tools > File Contacts in Encompass. If an email address is missing, you will receive an "unsupported closing entities" error on the loan.
© 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. (dba Proof.com) All Rights Reserved.