Steps to add a new employee notary to your Proof business account. If you want to edit permissions for an In-House Notary (IHN), review Edit Team Members.
🎯Primary Audience: Proof for Business
- Sign in to your Proof account.
- Click Users from the navigation panel on the left:
- If you don't see the panel, click the caret to expand it.
- Click in the upper right corner.
- Provide the First Name, Last Name, and Email address of the notary.
- Select Team Member from the Role dropdown.
- Will this person notarize documents? Select Yes radio
- Choose the state in which the notary is commissioned from the dropdown.
- Indicate the languages the notary speaks fluently. (English or Spanish)
- Click .
Once the notary is added, they'll receive an email to set up their account, and team members can send transactions through Proof.
Search and Sort Users
- Click Users from the navigation panel on the left in your Proof account.
- From within this page, you can:
- Search: Use the search box to filter by name or email.
Filter: Use the dropdown menus at the top of the page and check the boxes next to the users you'd like to see by status, role, or notary capacity.
Sort: Click the up or down arrows next to the names of the columns to sort by that column.
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat, email us at email@example.com!
© 2023-2024 Notarize, Inc. (dba Proof.com) All Rights Reserved.