You can configure the payment settings on your account to charge notarization fees to your signers or business automatically. Only admins and account owners can update payment settings.
🎯Primary Audience: Proof for Business
- Log in to your Proof account.
- Click Settings from the navigation panel on the left:
- If you don't see the panel, click the caret to expand it.
- Select Billing & Payment from the Settings menu.
- Click the second tab labeled Payment Settings.
- Select the appropriate option under Transaction Paid By:
Charge this account: Provide a payment method to choose this option:
- Click + Add A Payment Method at the bottom of the screen.
- Provide credit card information or connect your bank account.
- Charge recipients: Signers are prompted for payment information when they complete each transaction.
- Charge this account: Provide a payment method to choose this option:
- Click Save Changes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I submit a question regarding my billing/invoice?
You can email your question to email@example.com, and our team will review it and get back to you asap.
Feel free to reach out to our Support team if you need help!
Chat: Click the icon in the corner of your screen:
- Monday – Friday: 8 am – 10 pm ET
- Saturday – Sunday: 8 am – 7 pm ET
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: Available depending on your subscription
Notaries are available 24/7/365!
CONFIDENTIAL. © 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. (dba Proof.com)