Learn how to edit or disable your team members as an admin in your business account. You can also assign a new owner.
If you're setting up your account owner for the first time, follow Assign an Account Owner.
🎯Primary Audience: Proof for Business
Edit Team Members
- Sign in to your Proof account.
- Click Team members from the navigation panel on the left:
- If you don't see the panel, click the caret to expand it.
- Click the kebab menu (3 dots) for the user to update > select Edit role & permissions.
- Select a new role from the dropdown.
If you have In-House Notaries enabled, you can adjust their permissions.
- In the top navigation of your Proof account, select Resources.
- Select Team from the dropdown menu.
- Select Notaries from the menu on the left.
- Use the toggle under the Accepting Calls column to enable or disable your In-House Notaries:
⚠️ This toggle is only editable after the notary has been marked as enabled and compliant by Proof.
If you urgently need one of the following and none of your admins or owners are available:
- To disable a notary: Contact the Notary Onboarding team at email@example.com.
- To enable a notary: Reach out to our support team below.
Feel free to reach out to our Support team if you need help!
Chat: Click the icon in the corner of your screen:
- Monday – Friday: 8 am – 10 pm ET
- Saturday – Sunday: 8 am – 7 pm ET
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: Available depending on your subscription
Notaries are available 24/7/365!
CONFIDENTIAL. © 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. (dba Proof.com)