Steps to re-upload a document or upload an additional document during a meeting with a notary
This is helpful if the document is sideways or upside down since uploaded documents cannot be rotated during a meeting. However, you can rotate a document if you scan it using a mobile device. You can scan a document using a mobile device before or during a meeting.
🎯Primary Audience: Signers
To use this feature, you should:
- Use a personal account (not a business account).
- Be prompted to upload the document by the notary.
- Select the document's title at the top of the meeting to open the dropdown menu and details.
- Select Request Document Upload from the dropdown menu.
- Respond to the prompt to re-upload your document via a web browser or mobile app as instructed below.
A window appears asking you to upload the document. You can either:
- Drop your file in the blue region.
- Click the region and browse your files to upload your document.
When the notary requests a new document, you'll see the option to upload a document or scan with camera.
If uploading a document:
- Minimize the Notarize app to save your document.
- Select Choose a File, then select your document to upload (or drag & drop your file):
- The file is uploaded and added to the end of the document tray.
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat or email us at email@example.com!
© 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. All Rights Reserved. (dba Proof.com)