If you use multiple related fields, you can use the Grouped Fields feature to create a collection of fields for easier document preparation.
- You can set a required minimum or a maximum number of selections in a group.
- You can use Grouped Fields on documents with multiple pages.
As with individual fields, grouped fields can be assigned to a specific signer:
- If a field is part of a group, it can only be assigned to a signer as a group. If you'd like to assign individual fields to different signers, apply them as separate fields.
🎯Primary Audience: Proof for Business
Access Grouped Fields
This feature must be enabled by Proof. Please contact Customer Support at email@example.com to request this feature for your account. If you were assigned a Customer Success Manager (CSM), work with your CSM.
Steps to Create Grouped Fields
Create a transaction as you normally would. During the "Prepare Document" stage, follow the steps below.
- From the tools on the right, use the Select tool.
- Select Add to Group to add as many checkboxes as required on the form.
- When you are finished preparing your designation, tap anywhere on your document to complete the rest of your document preparation.
Add group designations via white-text tagging
Group designations are now supported with white-text tagging. Learn more about white-text tags.
How do I add requirements to Grouped Designations?
- Select one of the checkboxes that have been added as a group. Use the toolbar on the right to add a minimum or maximum or assign the group to a specific signer:
- Assign to specific signer: Use the dropdown menu under Assigned to, and select the appropriate signer for this group.
- Assign a minimum or maximum: Under Group Requirements, use the dropdown menus next to Minimum and Maximum to make selections for this particular group.
- Repeat the process for additional grouped designations as needed.
Feel free to reach out to our Support team if you need help!
Chat: Click the icon in the corner of your screen:
- Monday – Friday: 8 am – 10 pm ET
- Saturday – Sunday: 8 am – 7 pm ET
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: Available depending on your subscription
Notaries are available 24/7/365!
© 2023-2024 Notarize, Inc. (dba Proof.com) All Rights Reserved.