Instructions to download the audit trail from the transaction record in your organization's account.
🎯Primary Audience: Proof for Business
The audit trail generally tracks the following events for all users who interact with the documents:
- Signer names
- Signer email addresses (for transactions completed after July 2023)
- Document created
- KBA passed
- ID verified
- Signature agreement
- Initials agreement
- Signature application
- Initials application
- Seal application
- Digital certificate applied
If you're looking for the document log, read Document-Level Audit Trail for a Completed Document for instructions on how to view or download the document-level audit trail from the PDF file.
Access the Transaction-Level Audit Trail
- Log in to your Proof account.
- Click Send & manage from the navigation panel on the left:
- If you don't see the navigation panel, click the caret to expand it.
- Click Created by me from the Send & manage menu to view your own transactions or remain on the All transactions default.
- Review Search for a Transaction for instructions on searching and filtering transactions.
- Select the desired transaction from the list or search results.
- Click the Document tab from the top menu of the Transaction Details window that appears.
- Click AuditTrail.pdf under SUPPLEMENTARY MERGED DOCUMENTS to preview the PDF of the audit trail.
- Click from the lower right corner to save a copy of the audit trail.
CONFIDENTIAL. © 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. (dba Proof.com)