This article provides instructions on downloading the audit trail from the transaction record in your organization's account.
If you're looking for the document-level log, read Document-Level Audit Trail for a Completed Document for instructions on how to view or download the document-level audit trail from the PDF file.
🎯Primary Audience: Title Agents & Lenders
Audit Log Events
In general, the Audit Log tracks the following events for all users who interact with the documents.
- Signer names
- Signer email addresses (for transaction created after July 2023)
- Document created
- KBA passed
- ID verified
- Signature agreement
- Initials agreement
- Signature application
- Initials application
- Seal application
- Digital certificate applied
Access the Transaction-Level Audit Trail
Log in to your Proof account to complete the steps below.
- Click My closings from the navigation panel on the left:
- If you don't see the panel, click the caret to expand it.
- Select Created by me from the My closings menu to view your own transactions or remain on the All transactions default
- Refer to View Your Team's Transactions for instructions on searching and filtering transactions.
- Click on the transaction to open it.
- Click the DOCUMENTS tab from the top menu of the Transaction Details window that appears.
- Select AuditTrail.pdf to preview the PDF of the audit trail under Supplementary Merged Documents.
- Select the Download button in the lower right corner to save a copy of the audit trail.
CONFIDENTIAL. © 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. (dba Proof.com)