🚧 We've rebranded to Proof with the Notarize Network, but don't worry: The Notarize Network will continue to offer the same great service!
If you receive a document to eSign via Proof from a title agency, follow the instructions below to sign the document, including how to view and sign the document.
Proof (from the email@example.com email address) sends you an email on behalf of the title agency inviting you to electronically sign the specified document.
- Open the email from the title agency and select the View Document button.
- On the page that appears, set a password that meets the requirements.
- Creating an account will not subscribe you to any email lists; your account is purely for security purposes to protect and access completed documents.
- Click .
- Click the button on the right side.
- In the pop-up window, verify that your first and last name appear exactly as they do on your ID, add your preferred pronouns if desired, then click .
- Review and fill out the document using our digital tools.
- Your document may not need to be edited if the form is pre-populated; however, be sure to confirm the accuracy of the data on the form.
- Optional fields will be marked accordingly and do not need to be filled out to complete the transaction.
- Select the signature field to create a digital signature.
- See Signature & Initials: Create, Delete, or Resize if you need help with this step.
- Select Complete from the menu on the right.
If you start this process but can't finish it right away, log in to your account to resume the process. If the title agency that sent you the document is paying for the transaction, look for the Sign for free button in your account.
© 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. All Rights Reserved. (dba Proof.com)