🚧 We've rebranded to Proof with the Notarize Network, but don't worry: The Notarize Network will continue to offer the same great service!
Instructions for uploading documents using a web browser via computer or mobile device.
Other options for adding documents:
If a business sent you a document, read Sign a Document Sent to You by a Business Using Proof for instructions.
If your Title Agent, Lender, or other Real Estate contact sent you a document, read eSign a Document Sent to You by a Title Agency for instructions.
🎯Primary Audience: Signers
- Open the Upload Document page.
- Click Add a document.
- Select the document from your computer's local drive or mobile device files:
- To add another document, click + Add another document
- To edit the name of the uploaded file, click the pencil icon to the right of the file name
- To delete the file from your transaction, click the trash bin icon
- Click when you're ready to proceed with the transaction.
- Review your document in the preview to ensure it is correct, and select Continue.
- Provide your email address or sign up with Google.
- Create a password.
- Review the legal documents, then click Agree & Continue to accept (select Logout in the lower left corner to end the process)
- Provide your name, then click Continue.
- Indicate whether or not the document requires a second signer or a witness.
- Fill in the document using the tools provided in the panel on the right.
- Once you're satisfied, click Done editing from the upper-right corner.
- Follow the prompts to proceed.
© 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. All Rights Reserved.