Learn to archive or unarchive completed transactions.
🎯Primary Audience: Proof for Business
Transactions can be archived individually or in bulk. Bulk transactions are limited to 50 transactions at a time.
Steps to Archive
- Log in to your Proof account.
- Click Send & manage from the navigation panel on the left:
- If you don't see the panel, click the caret to expand it.
- Select Created by me from the Send & manage menu to view your own transactions or remain on the All transactions default.
- Filter the transactions by clicking the Statuses dropdown and selecting Completed:
- Review Search for a Transaction for instructions on searching and filtering transactions.
- Check the box next to the completed transactions to select one or more to archive or check the box at the top ao automatically check all completed transactions if you want to archive all of them.
- Click Archive from the gray box that appears above the list of transactions.
Steps to Unarchive
- Navigate to the Archived folder (Send & manage > TRANSACTIONS > Archived)
- Check the box(es) to select one or more transactions.
- Click Unarchive from the gray box that appears above the list of transactions.
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
© 2023-2024 Notarize, Inc. (dba Proof.com) All Rights Reserved.