🚧 We've rebranded to Proof with the Notarize Network, but don't worry: The Notarize Network will continue to offer the same great service!
Learn to archive or unarchive completed Real Estate transactions.
🎯Primary Audience: Title Agents & Lenders
Transactions can be archived individually or in bulk. Bulk transactions are limited to 50 transactions at a time.
Steps to Archive
Log in to your Proof account to complete the steps below.
- Click Send & manage from the navigation panel on the left:
- If you don't see the panel, click the caret to expand it.
- Select Created by me from the Send & manage menu to view your own transactions or remain on the All transactions default.
- Filter the transactions by clicking the Statuses dropdown and selecting Completed:
- Read View Your Team's Transactions for instructions on searching and filtering transactions.
- Check the box next to the completed transactions to select one or more to archive or check the box at the top to automatically check all completed transactions if you want to archive all of them.
- Click Archive from the gray box that appears above the list of transactions.
Steps to Unarchive
- Navigate to the Archived folder (Send & manage > TRANSACTIONS > Archived)
- Check the box(es) to select one or more transactions.
- Click Unarchive from the gray box that appears above the list of transactions.
We're here to help! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to your Proof team with any questions about Proof Real Estate solutions.
To contact Support, click the Chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat with us, or send us an email at email@example.com!
CONFIDENTIAL. © 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. (dba Proof.com)