Learn to bulk delete transactions in Draft status.
To cancel a single transaction, read Cancel a Single Transaction.
🎯Primary Audience: Proof for Business
Steps to Delete Transactions in Bulk
- Log in to your Proof account.
- Click Send & manage from the navigation panel on the left:
- If you don't see the panel, click the caret to expand it.
- Select the Statuses dropdown on the All Transactions page and check the box next to Draft:
- Check the box at the top to select all drafts, or check the boxes next to the drafts you want to delete.
- Click Delete from the gray box that appears above the list of transactions.
- Click in the "Are you sure?" warning to confirm.
- Transactions can only be deleted in bulk if they are in Draft status:
- If you have not selected transactions with a Draft status, the Delete option will be greyed out.
- Deleted drafts cannot be recovered.
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat, email us at email@example.com!
CONFIDENTIAL. © 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. (dba Proof.com)