Mobile Web refers to using the internet through handheld mobile devices. Smartphones and other devices with wireless data access structures increasingly connect to the same "full" internet traditionally accessed on desktop or laptop computers.
With Proof, signers and certain witnesses can complete transactions via a web browser on a computer or mobile device! This is convenient since users don't need to access a computer or download an app. They'll get the same great experience at home, at work, or on the move! 📲
Signers can complete the same actions using a browser on their phone or other mobile device as they can on a computer, this includes:
- Uploading their own transactions and adding notes.
- Adding, moving, and deleting notations.
- Filling out fields and taking action on flags.
- Changing settings, such as payment method, password, etc.
Credible Identifying Witnesses and Remote Witnesses can use a mobile device to join meetings! These witnesses can choose to use a computer, but they have the freedom to join and participate in meetings from anywhere, all from the phone in their pocket! 📲 🌎
ℹ️ Anyone can access most of the articles linked below. However, only notaries and business/real estate customers can access notary articles. Review Access Help Center Articles as a Notary for assistance.
- Business: Mobile Web for Your Signers
- Real Estate: Mobile Web for Real Estate Transactions
- Notaries: Mobile Web Experience
- Signers: Scan a Document via Mobile Web
© 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. (dba Proof.com) All Rights Reserved.