The Notary Notes feature allows customers to add notes to transactions for the notary. In some transactions, this feature is called Special Instructions. Title Agents, Lenders, and Business users can add Notary Notes / Special Instructions during transaction setup.
Notary Notes can be added for a variety of reasons, including:
- Specific instructions to the notary for how to handle a document.
- Contact information for the notary can use if questions arise during the notarization meeting.
- General reminders for the notary's interaction with the signer.
ℹ️ Anyone can access most of the articles linked below. However, only notaries and business/real estate customers can access notary articles. Review Access Help Center Articles as a Notary for assistance.
- Business: Creating Notary Notes
- Real Estate: Notary Notes for Real Estate Transactions
- Notaries: Notary Notes for On-Demand Notaries
© 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. (dba Proof.com) All Rights Reserved.