Concurrent Signing is when multiple signers meet from separate locations and devices at the same time in one notary meeting.
Concurrent Signing is available for:
- Real Estate transactions
- Business transactions
Concurrent Signing is not available for Retail transactions.
Notaries can remove a signer from Concurrent (multi-signer) meetings. The Notary may remove a Signer from a Concurrent Signing meeting if:
- The Notary is unable to verify the Signer’s identity.
- The Notary and Signer are unable to resolve technical issues with the meeting.
The meeting can continue as a split signing meeting instead of terminating by allowing Notaries to remove individual Signers from multi-signer meetings.
Anyone can access most of the articles linked below. However, only notaries and business/real estate customers can access notary articles. Review Access Help Center Articles as a Notary for assistance.
- Business: Transactions with Multiple Signers
- Real Estate: Real Estate Closings with Multiple Signers
- Notaries: Notarizations Requiring Multiple Signers
© 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. (dba Proof.com) All Rights Reserved.