If you have a Proof business account, you can display your brand logo and colors when customers sign a document using one of your links. Customizing your landing pages and emails gives your customers confidence that Proof is a trusted partner.
|Update Brand Settings||Customize Signer Landing & Login Pages||Limitations|
🎯Primary Audience: Proof for Business
Steps to Start
- Log in to your Proof account.
- Click ⚙️ Settings from the navigation panel on the left.
- Click the arrow next to Brand Customization from the Settings Menu to expand your options:
Update each component.
Logo & Header
Logo: Select the Logo & header tab > From the Logo box at the top of the page, click Upload your logo to browse for your logo, or drop your logo file into the box.
- Co-branded header: From the Co-branded header box (below the Logo box), select Change header style to update how your email headers appear > Click the circle next to the style you want to use > Click Confirm.
Select the Brand colors tab to change the color of your buttons and links:
Web theme color: Type a hex code and select Save changes to change the color of your theme on the Signer login screen, Signer landing pages, and the Signer progress bar
Primary and secondary button color: Type a hex code and select Save changes to change the color of your primary and secondary buttons on the Signer login screen, Signer landing pages, and transaction emails.
Tertiary buttons: Type a hex code and select Save changes to change the color of your tertiary buttons on the Signer login screen and Signer landing pages.
- Inline link color: Type a hex code and select Save changes to change the color of your theme on the Signer login screen and Signer landing pages.
- Logos must be at least 36 pixels tall, and the file must not exceed 250 kilobytes.
- Colors must meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines for color contrast. Visit https://webaim.org/resources/contrastchecker/ for more information.
Customize Signer Landing Pages & Signer Login Screens
Signer Landing Page tab: Add custom text on your landing pages for all signers:
- Select your desired background color by selecting Theme color (from Brand Settings) or White.
- Type a title in the Title box.
- Under Body, select Paragraph or Bullet List.
- Add your preferred text.
- If you'd like to preview the changes, click the dropdown arrow next to Preview Changes and select the type of Notarization you'd like to see.
- Select the Publish Landing Page button at the top right of the screen.
Signer Login Page tab:
- Choose a template from the options.
- If preferred, update the theme color, button color, and header style from the Change Your Brand Settings section.
- Select the Publish Login Page button at the top right of the screen.
- Signer Landing Page tab: Add custom text on your landing pages for all signers:
Co-Branding will not:
- Allow you to customize your email copy.
- Display your email domain in the "from" field.
- Apply custom colors to buttons or links during Sign Ahead, KBA, or the notary meeting.
- Allow you to change/customize existing copy on Signer landing pages.
Feel free to reach out to our Support team if you need help!
Chat: Click the icon in the corner of your screen:
- Monday – Friday: 8 am – 10 pm ET
- Saturday – Sunday: 8 am – 7 pm ET
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: Available depending on your subscription
Notaries are available 24/7/365!
CONFIDENTIAL. © 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. (dba Proof.com)