🚧 We've rebranded to Proof with the Notarize Network, but don't worry: The Notarize Network will continue to offer the same great service!
This article outlines how to process Hybrid closings (e-sign + wet-sign documents) from Encompass to Notarize with Proof. All orders will be placed from the Notarize with Proof eClosing form in Encompass. See Encompass to Notarize with Proof: Testing Tips for speeding up your testing process while onboarding to Notarize with Proof.
Hybrid closings from Encompass follow the same procedure as Place an Order from Encompass to Notarize with Proof.
- After preparing your loan file and ordering documents, select Hybrid Closing on the Notarize with Proof eClosing form in Encompass to place the order to Notarize with Proof.
- After selecting Place Order, the closer will receive an email notifying them that documents are ready to send once they finish processing on the Proof platform. When done processing, the transaction status on the Notarize with Proof eClosing form in Encompass will display a green ‘ready_to_send’ status (refresh the form to see this).
Note: If you have Auto-Send enabled on your account, the transaction will automatically send to the signer(s), and you will not receive an email (unless the documents need attention before sending to the signer due to a processing or tagging failure) and you will not need to complete step 3-4 below).
- Log in to Proof to view the transaction. The closer on the file will have access to change any information on the transaction and switch the toggles for e-sign vs. wet-sign documents. You can open documents to check signature placements as well. Please submit any errors/feedback regarding your documents to your Onboarding team for them to fix.
- If all details on the transaction and documents look correct in Proof, select Send to Signer. The transaction will then be sent to the signer(s).
- After signing is complete, the e-signed documents will be pushed back to Encompass based on your Integration Settings in Proof. See Document Pushback Options for more information.
For Title Agents
- See Title Wet-Sign Upload for Hybrid Transactions if you would like to give Title Agents the ability to upload a merged file of the completed wet-sign documents and automatically push it to Encompass. Please let your Proof Solutions Engineer know if you would like this enabled on your Lender account.
- See Complete a Hybrid Closing for Title Agents
For Your Signers
© 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. (dba Proof.com) All Rights Reserved.