Force Complete is a tool that can be used when a transaction is "stuck" because of an unfulfilled requirement. The Proof platform must recognize all requirements as completed to move forward.
Requirements may go unfulfilled for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to:
- One signer of an eSignature with multiple signers did not complete all assigned fields.
- A signer successfully completed a notarization but did not sign the included eNote.
- One signer on a multi-signer transaction did not go into a meeting, but the other signer completed the meeting.
When one of these situations occurs, the owner or an admin for the organization that sent the transaction can use the Force Complete tool to keep things moving forward. Read the articles below to find out how!
ℹ️ Anyone can access most of the articles linked below. However, only notaries and business/real estate customers can access notary articles. Review Access Help Center Articles as a Notary for assistance.
- Force-complete a Business Transaction
- Force-complete for Title Agents
- Force-complete for Mortgage Lenders
© 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. (dba Proof.com) All Rights Reserved.