EasyLinks is a web-based software tool that allows users to create, manage, and track customized clickable links. EasyLinks uses params to seamlessly navigate customers into a process, eliminating the need to send transactions manually. This allows businesses using Proof to easily connect their customers to Proof transactions.
At Proof, EasyLink automates the workflow for businesses to help them scale without needing developer resources!
As a business user, you can edit the name of each EasyLink, set the payment designation, and determine document requirements for each link. Using EasyLinks also allows signers to bypass password creation to complete transactions using Guest Checkout.
Consumers (signers) simply connect using EasyLink to complete their eSignature or notarization online! The business decides how signers access meetings. Signers may access EasyLink transactions in one of three ways:
- The company shares a QR code with its signer.
- The signer can click a button on the company's website.
- A link is sent from the company directly to the signer:
- You can tell the difference between a manual transaction and an EasyLink transaction because the EasyLink transaction comes directly from the business the signer is working with, whereas a manual transaction is sent from Proof and is either branded as Proof or co-branded with the business.
- Hint: Transactions that are not generated via EasyLink are emailed from email@example.com.
- EasyLinks is available for transactions with a maximum of ten (10) signers.
- EasyLinks can only be used when signers are co-located. If there are multiple signers, they must complete the meeting together in the same physical location.
ℹ️ Anyone can access most of the articles linked below. However, only notaries and business/real estate customers can access notary articles. Review Access Help Center Articles as a Notary for assistance.
- Independent notaries sourcing transactions (NST):
© 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. (dba Proof.com) All Rights Reserved.