Co-branding is marketing a product or service under two or more brand names.
If you have a Business, Title, Lender, or Notary-business account with Proof, you can set up your account to display your brand logo and colors.
When customers sign a document using one of your links, they'll see your customized landing pages and emails. This gives your customers confidence that Proof is a trusted partner.
Customization options include:
- Brand logos and colors can be applied to emails for signers and contacts.
- Custom colors for buttons, links, and backgrounds that appear in signer landing and login screens.
- Add a Brand Name if you want to display something other than the official organization name provided during account setup with Proof. This is a great solution for holding companies with subsidiaries (parent-child organizations).
ℹ️ Anyone can access most of the articles linked below. However, only notaries and business/real estate customers can access notary articles. Review Access Help Center Articles as a Notary for assistance.
- Business: Co-Brand Your Business Account
- Real Estate: Co-Brand Your Real Estate Account
- Notaries (NST): Co-Brand Your Notary Account
© 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. (dba Proof.com) All Rights Reserved.