If you have the same instructions required for every transaction, you can save time by creating a Notary Note that appears in all transactions.
A Notary Note creates an action item for all notaries on all of your transactions, prompting them to review your note before beginning the signing process.
🎯Primary Audience: Proof for Business
- Log in to your Proof account.
- Click ⚙️ Settings from the navigation panel on the left:
- If you don't see the panel, click the caret to expand it.
- Select Transaction Settings from the Settings menu.
- Click Notary instructions to open that second tab on the Transaction settings page.
- Type the instructions you want all notaries to see on every transaction in the New Instruction box.
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
CONFIDENTIAL. © 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. (dba Proof.com)