If your document has not been signed, you can send a reminder email to your signer by following the process below.
If you want information about automatic email reminders, read Automatic Email Reminders to Business Signers.
🎯Primary Audience: Proof for Business
- Log in to your Proof account.
- Click Send & manage from the navigation panel on the left:
- If you don't see the panel, click the caret to expand it.
- Select Created by me from the Send & manage menu to view your own transactions or remain on the All transactions default.
- Filter the transactions by clicking the Statuses dropdown and selecting each status that indicates the transaction is incomplete (Sent, Reviewed, Viewed, or Attempted)
- Review Search for a Transaction for instructions on searching and filtering transactions.
- Click on the transaction to open it.
- Click Resend Transaction To Signer(s) near the top of the Transaction Details window.
- Type a note to the signer (this will appear in the reminder email or text).
Feel free to reach out to our Support team if you need help!
Chat: Click the icon in the corner of your screen:
- Monday – Friday: 8 am – 10 pm ET
- Saturday – Sunday: 8 am – 7 pm ET
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: Available depending on your subscription
Notaries are available 24/7/365!
CONFIDENTIAL. © 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. (dba Proof.com)