This article covers how to access Audit Trail PDF in Notarize with Proof and request Audit Trail PDF to be pushed back to Encompass.
The audit trail is included on every completed transaction in Notarize with Proof and is accessible and downloadable on transactions in Notarize with Proof. The audit trail is useful for determining who accessed the transaction, and it can be pushed back to Encompass.
🎯Primary Audience: Mortgage Lenders
Access the Audit Trail in Notarize with Proof
When viewing a completed transaction in Notarize with Proof, an Audit Trail PDF is always included at the bottom of the Documents Tab. The Audit Trail PDF (and all completed documents) can be downloaded by anyone with access to the transactions in the Notarize with Proof portal.
Push the Audit Trail to Encompass
Please let your Proof Solutions Engineer know if you would like the Audit Trail PDF to automatically push back to Encompass after completing transactions.
You have a couple of options for where you could elect the Audit Trail PDF to push to Encompass:
- Push to the File Manager
- Push to a custom folder
To set these options, follow the instructions below.
- In your Proof account, click Settings from the menu on the left.
- If you don't see the menu, click the arrow towards the top left to expand it.
- Click Integrations.
- Click Documents.
- Select the Yes radio button under the option "Would you also like transaction audit trail to be pushed back as an extra document to Encompass?"
- Use the dropdown menu to choose which folder.
- If you choose a custom folder, use the text field to type the name of the folder.
© 2023-2024 Notarize, Inc. (dba Proof.com) All Rights Reserved.