Learn to create and manage Referral Campaigns through the Proof user interface (UI). Referral Campaigns is a tool for creating and managing customer referrals, allowing your customers to use Proof independently - through an experience customized by you!
🎯Primary Audience: Proof for Business
Referrals Campaign Settings
You can create multiple campaigns with divergent settings:
- Campaign name: This is for your internal use only. Campaign names are only visible to you and your team. They can be edited at any time.
- Branding: Your company branding can be displayed during the transaction, triggering an association with your company when signers access a transaction.
- Payment: You can use referrals to cover the payment for a transaction in a non-abusable way.
- Sharing options: Generate a QR code, email a link, or post it to your website!
- Links can be reusable or single-use: We'll generate a single-use link if you're covering the payment. If not, reusable links allow signers to pay for future transactions using the same link until you deactivate the campaign!
Create a Campaign
Campaigns created in the UI automatically redirect to the Proof retail signer upload page. (These transactions are not hosted in your company portal.)
- Log in to your Proof account
- Click Send & manage from the navigation panel on the left:
- If you don't see the panel, click the caret to expand it
- Click Referral campaigns under TOOLS
- Type a campaign name (only visible to you and your team)
Select the radio dial to indicate your branding preference:
- Yes, use my organization's branding
- No, use default branding
Select the radio dial to indicate who will pay for these transactions:
- The signer (one reusable link)
- My organization (a unique single-use link is generated for every transaction)
Manage a Campaign
Managing active campaigns includes editing, deactivating, or sharing. Campaigns created by your team appear on the Referral Campaigns page.
- Start from the Active tab at the top of the Referral Campaigns page (the default)
- Select the kebab menu (3 dots) next to the campaign you want to manage
- Select Edit campaign to change the name of the campaign
- Select Deactivate campaign to disable it:
- Any associated links will become inaccessible
- Campaigns can be reactivated at any time
- Share a referral link:
- Signer pays: Select Share referral link
- Org pays: Select Generate a single-use referral link
Share a Campaign
Generate a QR code, email a link, or post a URL to your website! Examples:
Signer pays - URL
Your company pays - QR code
Signer pays - email
Activate a Campaign
To activate a campaign that was previously deactivated:
- Select the Inactive tab at the top of the Referral Campaigns page
- Select the kebab menu (3 dots) next to the campaign you want to activate
- Select Activate campaign
Still have questions you can't find answers to? Click the chat icon in the corner of your screen to start a chat, email us at email@example.com!
CONFIDENTIAL. © 2022-2023 Notarize, Inc. (dba Proof.com)